Complaint Review: The Complete Guide To Natural Healing

• Submitted: Sun, October 10, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, October 10, 2004

• Reported By:St. Louis Missouri
The Complete Guide To Natural Healing
444 Liberty Avenue Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

The Complete Guide To Natural Healing ripoff I paid twice and it stopped shipment. I only got half the collection Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

This scam is a complete and total ripoff. I have read where other people could not get this company to stop sending them the guide and all I wanted was to keep receiving it.

In 2000-2001 I ordered The Complete Guide to Natual Healing. I got half of the collection of cards and the company stopped sending them saying I owed them over $150.00 for previous mailings. So I sent the money AGAIN and still did not get anymore cards or binders.

I wanted the collection and didn't get it. But I now read others did not want it and theirs now is either collecting dust or in the trash.

Now if that isn't messed up, I don't know what is!!

St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2004 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Complete-Guide-To-Natural-Healing/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15222-1207/The-Complete-Guide-To-Natural-Healing-ripoff-I-paid-twice-and-it-stopped-shipment-I-only-112335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Complete Guide To Natural Healing