- Report: #599097
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: The Consumer Advocacy Group
The Consumer Advocacy Group2920 N. green Valley Parkway, Bldg. 3, Ste. 312 Henderson, Nevada United States of America
The Consumer Advocacy Group The Consumer Advocacy Foundation, Consumers for Change, Kristian Taylor Foundation, Kristy Dawn Sinsara, Kristy Mcgaha, Misty Dawn Mcgaha Lets talk facts only for now. Henderson, Nevada
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Thanx you for the facts
*Author of original report: Supporting Documentation/Links to Previous Posting
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Instead of talking personal opinion, which everybody has, let's talk just facts for a minute. Ill give my opinion later.
Facts: The Consumer Advocacy Group does not have a license with the Nevada Mortgage Lending Division which they need to have to do what they do (Foreclosure Consultant or Loan Modification Consultant), however I suspect that may be difficult to come by with the criminal record that Kristy Sinsara (alias Kristy Dawn McGaha alias Kristy Mcgaha alias Misty Mcgaha) has. They aren't registered with the IRS or any non-profit regulating entities as a non-profit organization (except for a Henderson business license) and the owner, Kristy Sinsara, has a long history (10 yrs +) of serious integrity issues as she has had multiple felony convictions (3) on her criminal record. Said charges/convictions include:
* GRAND THEFT BY EMBEZZLEMENT on 3/20/1996 (LA County Superior Court, CA, Case #SA024524-01, Felony Conviction)
* OBTAINING MONEY BY FALSE PRETENSE (Count 1) & UTTERING A FORGED INSTRUMENT (Count 2) on 5/14/07 (District Court of Cleveland County, OK, Case #CF06-1530, Felony Convictions for both counts)
Details per the affidavit on this case: "Victim Newman contacted the defendant in reference to needing legal help. [continued below]....
Miscellaneous charges/convictions include:
* Default judgment from United East India Company (prior office management in Las Vegas) for unpaid rent.
* OBTAINING LABOR OR PERSONAL SERVICES BY BOGUS CHECK by writing a bad check on 2/3/05 to UPS from her company at the time, Oklahoma Paralegals LLC, however the charge was dropped when she agreed to pay it back (Cleveland County Oklahoma, Case #CM-06-288).
* Multiple charges she picked up in Oklahoma for not paying bills, rent, utilities, etc.
* Default judgment against The Consumer Advocacy Group from Check City in Las Vegas for a bad check
* She is also currently paying District Attorney Bill Sherman for an undisclosed conviction.
This is only some of the information that I came up with when I started really researching The Consumer Advocacy Group and Kristy Sinsara. I certainly cant speak for anybody else but I definitely have a problem hiring a company with this kind of record, outside of the multiple other issues this company and the owner, have.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2010 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Consumer-Advocacy-Group/Henderson-Nevada-89014/The-Consumer-Advocacy-Group-The-Consumer-Advocacy-Foundation-Consumers-for-Change-Kristi-599097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.