Complaint Review: The Consumer Research Group 1-855-241-4474

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: Tired Consumer — Houston Texas
The Consumer Research Group 1-855-241-4474
, Select State/Province USA

The Consumer Research Group 1-855-241-4474 Harassing this consumer! Garden Grove California California

The Consumer Research Group 1-855-241-4474. This company has been harassing me via phone voice mail about a black Friday special to repair my credit report from the credit agencies. I have been receiving calls since July 2013 and when I return a call to their mentioned number I speak with an associate who then transfer me to another audio computer that instructs me on how to be placed on an do not call list and then I'm told to not call back for 72 hours or so to allow the process to take me off I'm never allowed to speak to anyone regarding my complaints.  This is November and I'm still getting the calls. This should be a form of harassment because now I'm not allowed to call their number back but they can continue to call my phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Consumer-Research-Group-1-855-241-4474-/Select-StateProvince/The-Consumer-Research-Group-1-855-241-4474-Harassing-this-consumer-Garden-Grove-Calif-1096939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Consumer Research Group 1-855-241-4474