- Report: #1060972
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: The Corporation Company
The Corporation Company2711 Centerville Rd., Suite 400 Wilmington, Delaware USA
The Corporation Company Collections Letter - This company never sent an invoice! Wilmington Delaware
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The Corporation Company is a worthless company out to fleece start ups. This ridiculous company that is supposed to be my "Registered Agent" sent me a collections letter for $235.00 without once sending me an invoice for their services.
I receive emails from them almost every other week, soliciting business and offering discounts and the usual spammy nonsense, but they tell me that they dont send out payment due information by email?!! What the hell!
I do not recommend this company - save your money and go elsewhere. There are much better service providers out there who value their customers and treat them respectfully.
Tips for the geniuses at "The Corporation Company":
1. Learn to value your customers.
2. Apply some intelligence into your processes - you have a phone number and an email. Try those to get in touch - maybe you will retain more customers and cause a little less negative chatter.
3. Communicate things of importance like payments that may have fallen due. No one is going to give you more business after being treated like a delinquent.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Corporation-Company/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/The-Corporation-Company-Collections-Letter-This-company-never-sent-an-invoice-Wilming-1060972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.