Complaint Review: The Corridor Group

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: anon — Alabama
The Corridor Group
Overland Park, Kansas USA

The Corridor Group Bob Kearne, Ded sholl, cheryl Jones, karen Moule, kathy Dodd, Jeannie Parker Martin, Theresa St John Adding to that..... Overland Park Kansas

To add to what has already been said, I also worked there for a short time. I was harrassed to the degree that i finally just stopped showing up. It is miserable. Bob Kearn is the harrasing one and I am in the process of a lawsuit right now becaues he made my life so miserable with his harassment and BS. Deb, also a bully, Cheryl Jones also a bully and a liar and would do anything to make herslef look good to anyone, just like Deb will. She is a horrible manager and a horrible person. They pay llike crap, they lie, and they withhold your pay and you do have to end up suing them over it. And karen is about as useless as they come, lazy and gets away with it because she stays on Bobs good side.

I hope they all fail. I hope they all get fired, they do not deserve to be there, they are rip off artists at their best. Also, they cheat clients pout of the product anyway that they can. There are tond of clients with complaints about not getting the right stufff they ordered and all the do is make excuses and never do the right thing. Even though they say they do, they lie and they steal and they cheat the system. I hope they go under. I had to sue them just to get my paycheck and they had no reason to hold it except that they were mad I stopped showing up. Well I stopped showing up because I was being harassed and emotionally tortured by that place. DO NOT WORK HERE AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Corridor-Group/Overland-Park-Kansas/The-Corridor-Group-Bob-Kearne-Ded-sholl-cheryl-Jones-karen-Moule-kathy-Dodd-Jeannie-1072126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Corridor Group