Complaint Review: The Cottages At Wellsbranch

• Reported By: Debbie — Austin Texas
The Cottages At Wellsbranch
14300 Tandem Blvd # 237 Austin, Texas United States of America

The Cottages At Wellsbranch repairs and false rent collection Austin, Texas

My Name is Debra, I currently live in The Cottages at WellsBranch 14300 Tandem Blvd Austin Texas.

I am currently looking to move, I have applied at another community being denied due to C@WB falsifiying my rental payment history. They claim they have sent me notices for non-payment but i show bank records of rental payments coming out for money orders that i have paid. I also show non payment notices that were sent before payment was due that cottages have indicated in their records as late on my behalf resulting in a bad review from them to other complexes causing me to not be accepted in a new community. I am contemplating a law suit if the information is not corrected and i am not able to move.

The staff is rude, the maintence dosent repair things properly my ceilings leak when it rains, my tub has black mold and i am currently with child which is my main concern for moving, garbage disposal doesnt work causing the kitchen to smell when dishwasher is ran, windows and doors are not sealed correctly, I live in front of a dumpser with constant over flowing trash, mattresses, washers or what ever else residence throw away. The police are in the complex at least 3times a week. The list truly goes on and i cant take it any more. No one should pay $900.00 and over for this service. You should be happy and comfortable in your home and this is not the case at The Cottages at Wellsbranch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Cottages-At-Wellsbranch/Austin-Texas-78728/The-Cottages-At-Wellsbranch-repairs-and-false-rent-collection-Austin-Texas-1042541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Cottages At Wellsbranch