Complaint Review: The Cover Factory Store

• Updated: Thu, July 31, 2014

• Reported By: leroybrown — Arizona
The Cover Factory Store
Internet USA

The Cover Factory Store The Cover Factory Bad Product, Worse Service Texas Internet

I order a car cover from the company. After 45 days the item rotted and is now completly ruined. This item is listed as being sun, wind, rain and waterproof. It also advertized as having a lifetime warranty. All false information.

I contacted the cover factory and they advised that a new item would ship out free of charge. I waited and waited. I contacted the company again they dicided not to honer the warranty and will not respond to any email for over 30 days now. They did not bother to respond to the BBB complaint that I filed.

Bottom line, the item failed in less that 45 days. The item shows a livetime warranty but it's impossible to contact the company to cash in on the warranty. I'm now forced to get the Attorny Generals office involved. Since I waited for the new part to avive my eBay and PayPal retun/refund window closed. I wish I would have paid with my Credit Card.

If you need a car cover, DO NOT buy from the Cover Factory unless your looking to get burned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2014 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Cover-Factory-Store/internet/The-Cover-Factory-Store-The-Cover-Factory-Bad-Product-Worse-Service-Texas-Internet-1166330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Cover Factory Store