Complaint Review: The Cover Factory

• Reported By: Bijan — las vegas Nevada
The Cover Factory
Internet USA

The Cover Factory thecoverfactory totally rip-off  Internet

I purchesed 5 layer cor cover from "thecoverfactory" by ebay, this is not 5 layers cover only 2 layers (vinyl and fleece) after two month got ripped and they want me to send them 70% off original cost for shipping and handling in order to replace it with another one, which probably they send me another 2 layer instead off 5 layer that i paid for and last another two month, so I called ebay and they told me file a report with IC3.gov which I did. now I realized this is a scam and ebay is not doing any thigs about, I'm shopping with ebay any more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Cover-Factory/internet/The-Cover-Factory-thecoverfactory-totally-rip-offnbsp-Internet-1069483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Cover Factory