Complaint Review: The Credit Card Solution

• Submitted: Thu, July 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:RippedOff Iowa
The Credit Card Solution
333 North Sam Houston Pkway, East Suite 1190 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

The Credit Card Solution I paid $4125.00, using my credit cards, offering help to relieve us of Credit Card bills. Houston Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: The Credit Card Solution aka Robert M Lindsey

I have gone through the complete program, sending all statements from our 6 credit card companies, which is their limit of accounts. If you have more accounts than 6, they is an extra $625.00 for each one. They said I could pay the fees with any credit cards, which I sent. I signed their papers on July 1st, 2009 and have them here with me. I have been emailing them since July 17th, when I sent updated statements, which they asked for when I receive them. I haven't heard a word from them. I have contacted Michelle Palmer, at: michelle@thecreditcardsolution and have called her at: 1-866-539-8227 at extension 306. They will not respond to my calls or emails. I tried to get them on the Internet, but only get a blank white page. I then found the "ripoff" article on-line. I will be very glad to give any papers signed, their program printed out, etc.

IdiotMe
RippedOff, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2009 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Credit-Card-Solution/Houston-Texas-77060/The-Credit-Card-Solution-I-paid-412500-using-my-credit-cards-offering-help-to-relieve-475080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Credit Card Solution

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The Credit Card Solution aka Robert M Lindsey

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

You should contact the Texas Attorney Generals Office. The Texas AG has sued The Credit Card Solution aka Robert M Lindsey aka Jubilee and has frozen their assets. The Texas AG has gotten a temporary injunction against TCCS and Robert M Lindsey and forced him to shut down his websites and business because of suspected "unfair and deceptive practices" "misappropriation of funds" "fraud" and many other charges.

Robert M Lindsey is a criminal and a conman with a documented history of ripping people off. Lindsey ran a scam called Child Support Collections of America back in the early 90's for which the Texas AG permanently enjoined him from ever being involved in "business opportunities" in Texas again.

File a formal complaint with the Texas Attorney Generals office.