Complaint Review: The Credit Repair Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Andres — Hialeah Florida United States of America
The Credit Repair Group, Inc.
Internet, California United States of America

The Credit Repair Group, Inc. American Appliance, LLC Credit Repair Scam Internet, California

I heard a radio commercial that said they do credit repair for free. When I called they told me there was a fee of $297 ($99 per each credit bureau). They were very pushy on the phone but I asked the rep to email me more information.

I received an email from a Hotmail email address. It wasn't even a company email. Their website has a BBB link that says they have an "A" rating. When I called the BBB to check, they told me that this company was stealing somebody else's link. When the BBB did a national search for "The Credit Repair Group, Inc." in California they actually came back with an "F" rating.

This, along with their "guarantee" to remove all negative items (which I found out is illegal to guarantee under the Credit Repair Organization Act) screamed out "Scam".  I almost gave these people my money and I am glad I didn't. I am writing this report so that nobody else gets taken by these scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Credit-Repair-Group-Inc/Internet-California-/The-Credit-Repair-Group-Inc-American-Appliance-LLC-Credit-Repair-Scam-Internet-Califor-935306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Credit Repair Group, Inc.