Complaint Review: The Crystal Bar - The HDArt Gallery Aka Hdart Aka Rick

• Submitted: Sun, July 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 17, 2005

• Reported By:Bristol Wisconsin
The Crystal Bar - The HDArt Gallery Aka Hdart Aka Rick
801 E. Holland Ave Alpine, Texas U.S.A.

The Crystal Bar - The HDArt Gallery Aka Hdart Aka Rick Enough is Enough!! ripoff Alpine Texas

*Consumer Comment: Contact the Alpine Chamber of Commerce

I placed an order on 06.03.2005 and my credit was charged by "The Crystal Bar Alpine TX". I tried calling and emailing a number of times trying to get a tracking number. No answer and no replies to my emails.

I did a web search for the Crystal Bar in Alpine and the gal that answered the phone got a gentleman who said his name was Rick to talk to me. I gave him my order number and he said he would get back to me. Finally I called him back again since he had not returned my call as he said he would and he told me that USPS had lost it on route and he would reship my order and email me the tracking number. After I called him again I finally got an email with the tracking number.

I waited a couple of days but the tracking number was still not valid. I called him back and he said that my order was sent USPS Priority and the Alpine Post Office lost it. He claimed that because Alpine was so close to the Mexican Border that the Post Office, UPS and FedEx "lose" a lot of packages. He sid he would reship it again and email me a tracking number. I waited a couple of days and no tracking number was sent to me so I called him back again.

I then got another tracking number that was not valid.

I left him a message on his cell phone and emailed him back saying enough is enough I want my money back.

I got a email on 07.08.2005 stating "Rick had called me in the office this morning and has had me pull your paperwork to issue a full credit to your account. It will go to our processor today and should show in your account in 24 to 48 hrs." I emailed him back on 07.14.2005 and said that my account had not been credited. No reply from anyone. I just called and left another message that I have not received my money back yet.

IMO it seems unlikely that even the USPS would lose three shipments in a row. I am not too surprised that he did not refund my money. Rick said he was a bar owner and a part owner of hdart.com. While talking with him he seemed like a nice person so I do not understand why he was not able to fulfill my order or refund my money. Very poor communication on his end and all that has happened so far is hdart.com took my money and sent nothing.

Ben
Bristol, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2005 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Crystal-Bar-The-HDArt-Gallery-Aka-Hdart-Aka-Rick/Alpine-Texas-79830/The-Crystal-Bar-The-HDArt-Gallery-Aka-Hdart-Aka-Rick-Enough-is-Enough-ripoff-Alpine-Te-150098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Crystal Bar - The HDArt Gallery Aka Hdart Aka Rick

Contact the Alpine Chamber of Commerce

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Now that brings back memories - I went to college in Alpine and also worked there until 1998 - Sorry you are having such a hard time - Yes Rick is right - Alpine is 70 miles north of Big Bend National Park which is on the other side of Mexico but I have never had a problem with packages being sent or received - Contact the Alpine Chamber of Commerce and lodge a complaint with them - just do a search - good luck to you and thanks for the memories