Complaint Review: The DUI Defense Firm, P.A.

• Submitted: Fri, October 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Just wanted hellp — Midlothian Texas United States of America
The DUI Defense Firm, P.A.

The DUI Defense Firm, P.A. SoFlaDUIDefense.com Took my money to represent me in a traffic ticket but did not get the ticket lowered. Just cost me more money Internet

*Consumer Comment: Did they?

I got a traffic ticket in St. Lucie County, FL.  I live out of state in Tx so I hired this lawyer to help me with the ticket.

They charged me over $100.00 and was suppose to go to court for me and get my ticked lowered.

They sent me a letter saying that the traffice citation has been closed and to pay $256.00 to St. Lucie County Traffic.

The origional ticket was $256.00, so why did I need to hire a lawyer?  I could have payed this to begin with and did not need them.

They cost me more money and I want everyone to know not to use them they just rip people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 05:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-DUI-Defense-Firm-PA/internet/The-DUI-Defense-Firm-PA-SoFlaDUIDefensecom-Took-my-money-to-represent-me-in-a-traffic-954042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The DUI Defense Firm, P.A.

Did they?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Did they guarantee you that they would get your ticket lowered?  Do you have this in writing?   If so not only can you probably sue them, you can report them to the State Bar association for making such a claim.  If there is no such claim in writing then perhaps they did defend you in court but the ticket you got was actually deserved.   Unless you can prove that they didn't go to court you really have no case.