• Report: #292076

• Reported By:Red Bud Illinois
The DVD Planet. ORG
TheDVDPlanet.org Nationwide Canada

The DVD Planet. ORG DVD ripoff company in Canada Canada Providence Canada

I ordered the Carol Burnett DVD collection in the middle of November. They stated that I will receive the DVD collection between Nov. 20 and 23rd. I emailed them the 27th stating I never received the DVD's. They emailed me back and told me that their system is down and that they will reship my order because the first one got lost. They said my next shipment will be here betwee Dec. 6-8. I emailed them again on the 7th and stated I still haven't received it. They told me that due to the Christmas rush it may take longer. It is now the 17th and I still don't have it. I have requested my money back and I have yet to receive it. They ripped me off 70.00!!!! AND a christmas present to my mother.

Christy
Red Bud, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2007 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-DVD-Planet-ORG/nationwide/The-DVD-Planet-ORG-DVD-ripoff-company-in-Canada-Canada-Providence-Canada-292076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The DVD Planet. ORG