- Report: #294452
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: The DVD Planet/, Universal Gift Ventures
The DVD Planet/, Universal Gift Ventures250 The East Mall Etobicoke, Ontario U.S.A.
The DVD Planet/ Universal Gift Ventures Fradulent, inept, scam artist Etobicoke Ontario
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I got ripped off as well and am going after them.
Here is some info.
Names: Unsure if they are real
Brian Lawson - management
Paul Jacob - Owner
marcus Stroud - Manager
Brock nelson- Customer Service manager
Phone #'s - again may not work but try them
They also go by the name Universal Gift Ventures
I have contacted - The Better Business Bureau of Mid-Western and Central Ontario bbbmwo.ca/
- trustwave.com - provides company with visa transactions
- cyberbit - the bank they use, just type in cyberbit and you can contact the company
- Royal Canadian Mountain police online crime unit at recol.ca/complaint
federal trade Commission at ftc.gov
Geotrust - just go to the dvd planet website and click on geotrust logo at the bottom.
I am not going to get scammed. Let's knock this company on its' a*s.
Hope this helps.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-DVD-Planet-Universal-Gift-Ventures/Etobicoke-Ontario-M9B-6L3/The-DVD-Planet-Universal-Gift-Ventures-Fradulent-inept-scam-artist-Etobicoke-Ontario-294452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.