Complaint Review: The DVD Planet - Universal Gift Ventures

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2007

• Reported By:Jacskonville Florida
The DVD Planet - Universal Gift Ventures
250 The East Mall Suite #1242 Toronto, Ontario Canada

The DVD Planet aka Universal Gift Ventures I ordered dvd's from this company and there was a shipping problem. I still haven't received them and they won't respond to my emails Toronto Ontario Canada

I placed an order with The DVD Planet also known as Universal Gift Ventures on 11/7. I was given the excuse that my order was shipped to an incorrect address followed by another email that there was a problem with their shipping department and they were correcting the problem by sending the orders out manually. Furthermore, by shipping it manually it was impossible to give me a tracking number. I still haven't received my order and they won't respond to my emails.

Linda
Jacskonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2007 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-DVD-Planet-Universal-Gift-Ventures/Toronto-Ontario-M9B-6L3/The-DVD-Planet-aka-Universal-Gift-Ventures-I-ordered-dvds-from-this-company-and-there-was-291769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The DVD Planet - Universal Gift Ventures