Complaint Review: The DVD Planet

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2008

• Reported By:Casselberry Florida
The DVD Planet

The DVD Planet Disappearing Act Internet

I ordered The Rockford Files Box Set for my father for Christmas on Dec. 14th and paid to get it by the 23rd. I didn't receive it then or on the 24th so I had no gift to give.

I emailed the next day and they responded appologizing and letting me know they would take care of it immediately. They were going to express ship it and to a different address and everything. That was Dec 29th.
I have emailed back to the admin@thedvdplanet.org numerous times since and have heard nothing back and their website is no longer up and working. I got hosed for $85 and a big egg on my face at Christmas time thanks to THE DVD PLANET.

Casselberry, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2008 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-DVD-Planet/internet/The-DVD-Planet-Disappearing-Act-Internet-309423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The DVD Planet