Complaint Review: The DVD Planet.org

• Updated: Mon, December 24, 2007

• Reported By:Renovo Pennsylvania
The DVD Planet.org
250 The East Mall-suite #1242 Toronto, Ontario Canada

The DVD Planet.org Stole my money for order, I never received the order. Stole my daughter's Christmas Present Toronto Ontario

I ordered the complete Smurf's collection for my daughter for Christmas on 12/01/2007. My card was charged on 12/04/2007. After never receiving the item, I contacted www.DVDplanet.com who informed me that this was a fraudulent company.

Here it is Christmas Eve and my daughter is expecting Santa to deliver her a Smurf's movie. How disappointed is she going to be tomorrow when she doesn't receive anything with the Smurfs.

Renovo, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2007 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-DVD-Planetorg/Toronto-Ontario/The-DVD-Planetorg-Stole-my-money-for-order-I-never-received-the-order-Stole-my-daughter-294244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The DVD Planet.org