Complaint Review: The DVD Planet.org

• Reported By:wind lake Wisconsin
The DVD Planet.org
.thedvdplanet.org Internet U.S.A.

The DVD Planet.org Late delivery Internet

On 12/01/07 I placed an order with dvdplanet. On 12/09/07 I received an email telling me my order had been shipped. By using the tracking supplied by dvdplanet I was able to follow my package through Canada.The package arrived at it's third Canadian post office on 12/15/07. At this point the tracking number did not register with the USPS nor did the order number or any other numbers on my invoice. The email I recieved claimed I would receive detailed tracking information once my package arrived in the U.S.

On 12/21/07 I sent an email to dvdplanet explaining I had seen no movement of my order since12/15/07. On 12/22/07 I received a reply stating there were small delays at customs but all shipments had been released and ( I quote) "will all be delivered before Christmas. Orders will be delivered Saturday and on Monday at the latest."

It is Monday 12/24/07 the postal carrier has come and gone no package = no present for under the tree. If you use this company I suggest allowing at least 6 weeks for delivery since they can't do it in 4. This of course assumes I get the package at all.

wind lake, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2007 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-DVD-Planetorg/internet/The-DVD-Planetorg-Late-delivery-Internet-294232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The DVD Planet.org