Complaint Review: The DVD Planet.org

• Submitted: Fri, April 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 04, 2008

• Reported By:Huntsville Texas
The DVD Planet.org
The DVD Planet.org Internet U.S.A.

The DVD Planet.org debited my acct for 2 shipments I never received Internet

I ordered 2 dvd collections for $69.99 each the first week in December and the second week in December from The DVD Planet.org. They were never shipped. I received an email stating they were having trouble with their supplier and they could either reship them or refund me. I asked them to reship, which they never did, then they said they would refund me as their supplier was not coming through. I have emailed them multiple times since then and they are now not responding.

Judith
Huntsville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2008 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-DVD-Planetorg/internet/The-DVD-Planetorg-debited-my-acct-for-2-shipments-I-never-received-Internet-323658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The DVD Planet.org