ethics

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
The DVDPlanet.org
TheDVDPlanet.org Internet Canada

The DVDPlanet.org Took my money and never shipped the product. Internet

In late December I ordered 2 DVD sets online from TheDVDPlanet.org, totalling $115.00. First they said it was shipped to the wrong address, then they were having problems with their supplier. I opted to wait the 10-15 days for the reship. Which never happened. I have requested a refund (3 times now) and still have not received it. I do have an email stating that I would be receiving a refund in 4-7 days. This was in Jan. 2008. I'm still waiting.

The original website is gone, but now there s another DVDPlanet.org, I don't know if the same people have the one or not.

Michelle
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 02:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-DVDPlanetorg/internet/The-DVDPlanetorg-Took-my-money-and-never-shipped-the-product-Internet-314857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The DVDPlanet.org