• Report: #292096

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:Tillamook Oregon
The DVDplanet.org Aka Universal Gift Ventures
250 The East Mall Suite #1242 Toronto, Ontario Canada

DVDplanet.org Or Universal Gift Ventures The DVDplanet.org Aka Universal Gift Ventures The DVD Planet aka Universal Gift Ventures I ordered dvd's from this company and there was a shipping problem. I still haven't received them Toronto Ontario Canada

I placed an order with The DVD Planet also known as Universal Gift Ventures on 11/14/07. I was sent a tracking order by email.

After about a couple of weeks I was sent another email stating that my order was shipped to an incorrect address but had been reshipped - but that there was a problem with their shipping department and they were correcting the problem by sending the orders out manually.

Furthermore, by shipping it manually it was impossible to give me a tracking number. But that I would definitely receive it by December 6-8.

I still haven't received my order. I have sent repeated emails to the email addy I had from the letters they emailed me. No response to any of them.

I also used the "contact us" form on their website several times and I did hear back in a form letter basically saying "It's in the mail and you should receive it any day" and did not address any of my issues.

To this date I still have not received the merchandise nor will they address my problem.

After making a phone call to DVDPlanet.com I found they are a different company NOT affliliated with DVDPlanet.org. And that they get many calls with identical complaints to mine.

I emailed them again today instructing them to cancel my order and that I wanted an immediate refund and a letter from them stating that they will do this. We'll see what the response - if any - will be to this.

Linda tillamook or
Tillamook, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2007 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-DVDplanetorg-Aka-Universal-Gift-Ventures/Toronto-Ontario-M9B-6L3/DVDplanetorg-Or-Universal-Gift-Ventures-The-DVDplanetorg-Aka-Universal-Gift-Ventures-Th-292096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The DVDplanet.org Aka Universal Gift Ventures