Complaint Review: The Dark Side of Santeria

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Old Customer — New York City New York United States of America
The Dark Side of Santeria
Internet, New York United States of America

The Dark Side of Santeria Palo Mayombe, Reggie TATA; Reggie is a ripoff; Reggie will work against his own customers, steal your money and not reuturn your phone calls. He stole thousands from me. Be aware, he is dangerous. Internet, New York

*General Comment: The problem Is you

*Consumer Comment: Contact me

*Consumer Comment: Okay, I can help.....

*Consumer Comment: Reminds me

*Consumer Comment: Oh please!

I was having a hard time in life dealing with what I thought was a spell placed on me. I saw this internet ad that was placed online describing the spell work the Reggie does. I paid for a consulation and he did a beautiful reading. Next he asked for a little less than $1000. I paid him. For a year everything went well. Next, everything stop working. I called him back; he asked for more money to complete wortk that he should have already completed. I paid him, nothing happned. I called him and he said that I was the reason his spell cast did not work. Next he tried to convience me that graveyard spirits were telling him everything about me. Like a fool; he took over 1500 dollars from me. Afterwards, he called the shots and disappeared, never returning my phone calls. Several times, he claimed he was on vacation. Sure with the money he stole from me. Please run from this phoney. Everything he said to me appeared to be true until I found out he was messing my luck up and causing me sorrow through his black magic, in attempts to keep me coming back. The spirits he send out will cause you trouble in the long run, if you want to suffer all of your life, call Reggie. Pay him and lose your freedom, time, money and sanity.

Reggie destroys families of the persona he is supposed to be paying.

Simply New York/New Jesery

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2011 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Dark-Side-of-Santeria/Internet-New-York-/The-Dark-Side-of-Santeria-Palo-Mayombe-Reggie-TATA-Reggie-is-a-ripoff-Reggie-will-work-758830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Dark Side of Santeria

#1 General Comment

The problem Is you

AUTHOR: Philatanus7 - ()

The Fortune teller was right.  You are the problem. You have a weak mind and let yourself be scammed by these "fortune tellers". These people prey on weak minded people like you.

Contact me

AUTHOR: angelfeet - (United States of America)

I've also having a huge personal problem with someone I love dearly. Reggie has promised me good results and sounds convincing and tells me that my instability will be the reason she'll leave even after he brings that person back to me. He asked me for a little under then a $1000 too.

I need you to call me and fill me up more on what happened cause I don't want my money to go into vain again. I've been scammed over 20 times by different kinds of people from different religions/beliefs and backgrounds.

Please don't think I'm involved with him or helping him track you down. I'm desperate and I need your help. You don't have to tell me your name or any other personal detail for your security or protection. You have my word, your anonymity is safe with me.

Okay, I can help.....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Send me $1,000 and I'll guarantee you one of us will have good fortune and be happy.

If you're not satisfied, just send more money.

It's hard to believe people fall for this crap....geez.

Maybe 100 years ago and from Haiti, people were just as stupid then, I guess.

Reminds me

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Of a case the the mid cities where an idiot tried to say that slaughering live animals was a part of his religion - Santeria.  That did not work.

Oh please!

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Santeria?  Graveyard spirits?  Spells?

Please understand that ANYONE who claims any of this absurd crap is a scam artist.

Please keep your money and learn to deal with problems like everyone else.

There are NO spells to worry about or maybe you can call Harry Potter for help. LOL