Complaint Review: The Data Entry Job

• Reported By:Silsbee Texas
The Data Entry Job
thedataentryjob.com Nationwide U.S.A.

The Data Entry Job Money Back Guarantee Internet

Like so many others I bought into one of the many on-line scams. Mine was the data entry job. I figured it was a risk I could take since there was a money back guarantee. Ha, was I stupid! I have tried repeatedly to get in touch with these people, with no luck. I can't find a phone number for them anywhere, I have submitted e-mails dozens of times to the support e-mail address that they gave me. Nothing. I can't even report them to the BBB because they have never heard of them. Unless you have a phone number or at least a city where they are based, you can't get anywhere. This little scam cost me $77.00 that I didn't have. These people need to be stopped. I have learned a lesson the hard way and now I do everything I can to check up on these people before I do anything. I was considering World Systems as well until I came to this website. Are there any legitimate businesses out there where I can make money from home? I am a single mom with no transportation and am "over qualified" for everything within walking distance. I will do whatever I need to in order to stop these people. They took everything that I had!

Silsbee, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Data-Entry-Job/nationwide/The-Data-Entry-Job-Money-Back-Guarantee-Internet-451531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Data Entry Job