Chin

• Submitted: Wed, October 08, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2008

• Reported By:Imperial, Mo Missouri
The Deck And Fence Store
106 S Elam Valley Park, Missouri U.S.A.

The Deck And Fence Store Did not install fence to property lines and wants to charge me to move it. Valley Park Missouri

The Deck and Fence store sold me a fence and installation. The installation was to match the property lines. I did not check their work as I should have. When our neighbor went to hve his fence installed, our back fence line was four feet short. I called in May of 2008 and questioned them and today October 8th, 2008 I finally received my answer. They want to charge me materials and labor to correct their issue.

Dave05
Imperial, Mo, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2008 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Deck-And-Fence-Store/Valley-Park-Missouri-63088/The-Deck-And-Fence-Store-Did-not-install-fence-to-property-lines-and-wants-to-charge-me-to-379383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Deck And Fence Store