Complaint Review: The Del Prado Collection

• Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By: Sarah — Toledo Ohio United States of America
The Del Prado Collection
P O Box 688 Holmes, Pennsylvania United States of America

The Del Prado Collection Didn't refund money that was already paid. Holmes, Pennsylvania

I ordered a collections of small books. After I purchased about three sets of books, I received a bookcase. I have returned all of the small books. I would like the money back that I have paid so far for these small books. I returned these items 10-04-11. As of today's date, 12-01-11, I have not received a word. I would like to know what is going on with these small books. I would just like my money refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Del-Prado-Collection/Holmes-Pennsylvania-19043/The-Del-Prado-Collection-Didnt-refund-money-that-was-already-paid-Holmes-Pennsylvania-803899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Del Prado Collection