containing

Complaint Review: The Dessert Factory

• Submitted: Fri, July 08, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, July 16, 2011

• Reported By: Sickly from The Dessert Factory — Macon Georgia United States of America
The Dessert Factory
Eisenhower Drive Macon, Georgia United States of America

The Dessert Factory Food poisoning Macon, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: We ate there

*UPDATE Employee: This Report Is a HOAX

My family and I received a cake from The Dessert Factory in Macon, GA through Blazing 92.3 Birthday cake give away. The cake was beautifully done. My husband was first to complain of stomach cramping and then my son.

The next morning I was ill. We all went to the ER and were told we had food poisoning. We have tried to contact the radio station but no one has returned our calls. We tried calling The Dessert Factory and we kept getting voice mail.

It took us several days to get better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 03:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Dessert-Factory/Macon-Georgia-/The-Dessert-Factory-Food-poisoning-Macon-Georgia-750464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Dessert Factory

We ate there

AUTHOR: Following Up? - (United States of America)

I came across this report this morning and I have a comment. I DO live in Macon and HAVE lived here all of my life. I have had a couple of cakes and other products from The Dessert Factory. The first couple of times the experience was okay, but the last time wasn't as pleasant.

Don't get me wrong. Cakes are good.

This Report Is a HOAX

AUTHOR: Charlotte M. Logan - (United States of America)

Dear Consumer, do not believe what you have just read about The Dessert Factory.  This report is written by a person who doesn't even live in Macon!  She has a personal grudge against me, and therefore, is taking it out on my client.

The creator of this report has a history of posting fraudulent claims on this site.  Isn't it amazing how she could be in Kansas City, MO, complaining about Paula Knight-Osborne's nail salon service less than twenty minutes prior to THIS report of experiencing food poisoning in Macon, GA (over 1,000 miles away)!!!!   I happen to know that the writer of this post isn't even married.

Here are a few truths for you.  FACT:  The Dessert Factory is a very clean bakery.  It's health reports are consistently exceptional.  FACT: In its three years of existence there has never been one single instance of food poisoning as a result of Dessert Factory products.  But don't take my word for it.  Do your own investigation and post the links to those reports here online.  Don't just say what you saw.  SHOW your evidence.

The lady who posted this false report knows that it is untrue and couldn't even be woman enough to leave her name.  If she had, it would have been under an alias as she has done recently on Facebook and other sites.  I am happy to report, however, that attorneys are being consulted and the perpetrator will be sued for slander, libel, and defamation of character.

RipoffReport.com has a firm policy of never removing reports despite the fact that some, like this one, flagrantly violate their policies and knowingly, maliciously post claims that are bogus and untrue.  In light of that, I thought you, the consumer, should know the truth about The Dessert Factory and its owners, a small business who strives daily to give their customers nothing but their best at all costs.