Complaint Review: The Diet Solution/ClickBank.com

• Updated: Mon, June 20, 2011

• Reported By: JT — Riverside California United States of America
The Diet Solution/ClickBank.com
917 Lusk Street Internet United States of America

The Diet Solution/ClickBank.com Did not send my program I bought. I have invoices of the two items ordered. Everything looked genuine. The link was even on the DoctorsTV. com home page. Internet

I saw the Diet Solution program link on a reputable health home page.  I linked to it and saw the video.  It looked genuine.  I trusted the website to only put legitmate programs on their home page.

I ordered two items.  I printed the information when I ordered.  I received emails from the ClickBank Customer Service within minutes of ordering.

I realized two months later (giving enough shipping time) that I didn't receive anything.  Emailed Customer Serivice from my confirmation emails stating I haven't received anything.

I even checked if the program was still on a reputable health home page.  It was.  The link still worked.

I still haven't received any product or an email confirming shipping.  It's been 6 months.  It is no longer on the reputable health home page.

Then I surfed the internet and found fraudulent claim reports on this exact program.  I paid $47 for the Diet Solution program and $97 for Smart Coaching book.  I would like my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Diet-SolutionClickBankcom/internet/The-Diet-SolutionClickBankcom-Did-not-send-my-program-I-bought-I-have-invoices-of-the-743136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Diet Solution/ClickBank.com