Complaint Review: The Digital Nerds - J And J Digital

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2007

• Reported By:Odem Texas
The Digital Nerds - J And J Digital
TheDigitalNerds.com Nationwide U.S.A.

The Digital Nerds - J And J Digital Bought camera and refused to buy expensive memory card or battery and salesperson became very abusive to me ripoff Internet

I checked Everyprice.com looking for a good site to buy a camera. The Digital Nerds had the cheapest price.
I called to order and Scott tried to sell me a memory card for $179.00. I told him I only wanted the camera. He said he would let me have it for $99.00. I told him no.

Then he tried to sell me an extra battery. I told him that I just wanted the camera. He became abusive and told me that the camera was out of stock. I have a hearing problem and had to have him repeat himself and he said I speak English why can't you understand me.
Then he called back and told me that my order was cancelled. I was furious by this time and told him he really was a nerd.

I told him that I was going to report him to the BBB and he said I have their number you want me to give it to you. I told him no that I didn't need anything that he had. He was the most rudest salesperson that I have ever dealt with.

This company is most definitely a rip-off company. Don't deal with them!

Thelma
Odem, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2007 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Digital-Nerds-J-And-J-Digital/nationwide/The-Digital-Nerds-J-And-J-Digital-Bought-camera-and-refused-to-buy-expensive-memory-card-255139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Digital Nerds - J And J Digital