Complaint Review: The Digital Pros

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Duluth Georgia
The Digital Pros
Miramar Beach, Florida USA

The Digital Pros http://thedigitalpros.com Bait and switch, unresponsive, dishonest, rude, yech! Miramar Beach Florida

So I ordered a camera from these jokers.  Typical bait and switch like other users have reported about that version doesn't have the battery and something else.

I decided not to take the bait.  Their tactic was not to ship.  After 2 weeks when I called, they said, "Oh that product isn't in stock.  You can wait for it, or order this (more expensive) product."  Screw it, I needed it for a vacation, so I ordered it.  2 weeks later, nothing.  You call their numbers and the people are rude, uninformed, and sound like they have a mouth full of marbles.  Finally the guys says, "Oh it shipped, let me call UPS and I'll call you back in an hour".  Two hours go by and you guessed it, nothing.  Now I'm trying to cancel the order and you guessed it, I'm getting the runaround.

I'm close to ordering from Amazon and writing off my several hundred dollars and several hours of wasted time to experience.

Please spend a couple more dollars and order from a competent, honest organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Digital-Pros/Miramar-Beach-Florida-32550/The-Digital-Pros-httpthedigitalproscom-Bait-and-switch-unresponsive-dishonest-rude-1095357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Digital Pros