Complaint Review: The Digital Pros

• Updated: Tue, August 12, 2014

• Reported By: camera fun! — Freeport New York
The Digital Pros
1002 quentin rd. brooklyn, New York USA

The Digital Pros Camera Store The Rip off camera store brooklyn, ny & miramar beach, fl New York and Fl

I order a Nikon L620 camera, which I saw for $124 and I also ordered a 4 GB memory card for $49.99. The ad on the internet states the camera is $124, When they kept my credit card information on my account, I was worried, and then they called to make sure I ordered the merchandise, so I felt more secure.  I order almost everything I buy on the internet, and have NEVER had a problem, until now.  When the salesman called, he asked why I didn't order rechargeable batteris, and I said I hadn't thought about it, so he said he would put them in with the charger fo $49,99.  Great!  Then I get my order and the bill is $309.  What??  I call, and the man explains the the charger and the batteries were EACH 49.99 and the camera was $129, not $124.  I told him how displeased I was, and he didn't even care.  I told him I would put in a complaint, and he didn't even care!!  DO NOT purchase from this rip off company!!  Do yourself a favor and stick with reliable sources like amazon! I wish I had read these reviews BEFORE I had made this purchase. Very upsetting and expensive lesson here!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Digital-Pros/brooklyn-New-York-11223/The-Digital-Pros-Camera-Store-The-Rip-off-camera-store-brooklyn-ny-miramar-beach-fl-N-1169360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Digital Pros