Complaint Review: The Disney Movie Club

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2008

• Reported By:Taholah Washington
The Disney Movie Club
Internet U.S.A.

The Disney Movie Club They are continuing to let someone else use my credit card and member Number. Florida, Michigan Internet

For two years I have been battling this company. I can't get a mailing address to make contact with a CFO or accounting office. No phone number either.

They send me e-mail reports of them processing my returned merchandise, and crediting my account.

I didn't order anything, but this happens every month. I can't get them to stop!! I don't owe them anything either. I can't contact them to completely cancel and get my account out of their system.

Lorie
Taholah, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Disney-Movie-Club/internet/The-Disney-Movie-Club-They-are-continuing-to-let-someone-else-use-my-credit-card-and-membe-305256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Disney Movie Club