Complaint Review: The Dump Hosudton Texas

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — sugarland Texas United States of America
The Dump Hosudton Texas

The Dump Hosudton Texas Broken furnature with in 90 days and will not resolve the issue Internet

We bought new living room furniture from the Dump in Houston Texas. We had the furniture for less than 90 day when the love seat started to lean to the right when it was extended and you had a big gap when closed. We have the ins. They sent a repair tech to the house very quickly after making the call. He looked at it and said the mechanism was bad and needed to be replaced. Allow 60 days to be delivered and repaired. We are now almost to 100 days...

We have made several attempts to finding out the issue and all we get is the part has not arrived. Give me your number and we will call you back. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED!! no one calls back. I have been told that a rep has left me a msg. on my cell.. I have never had one. I have talked to several customer service reps. and told someone would get back to me... Still waiting... Just got off the phone with another rude person i asked several times for a corporate number and contact... She asked me for my number!! HELP!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Dump-Hosudton-Texas/internet/The-Dump-Hosudton-Texas-Broken-furnature-with-in-90-days-and-will-not-resolve-the-issue-I-942844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Dump Hosudton Texas