Complaint Review: The Dump

• Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: Brooke — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
The Dump
1501 East Lincoln Hwy Levittown, Pennsylvania United States of America

The Dump Haynes Furniture Co. The Dump lives up to its name - Sells GARBAGE! Levittown, Pennsylvania

I bought a mattress set from The Dump a little over a month ago.  I spent $1300 on a set that claimed to be originally over $4000.

The mattress already dips over an inch and a half.  This recess has caused a ridge to form about 10 inches in from the edge, making the sleep surface extremely uneven.  After restless nights, I wake with hip and back pain that I can no longer tolerate.  Like I said, it has only been about a month.

I filed a claim directly with customer service who told me there was nothing they could do until there is a 2" indent.  I can no longer sleep on this mattress.  I can not wait for another half inch to compress.  This is a quality issue, not a comfort one.  For $1300 I expected more.  I am now left with a mattress that I am about to send to the other dump.  Frustrated and tired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Dump/Levittown-Pennsylvania-19056/The-Dump-Haynes-Furniture-Co-The-Dump-lives-up-to-its-name-Sells-GARBAGE-Levittown-Pe-835033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Dump