Chin

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2008

• Reported By:hillsborough New Jersey
The Dvd Plant.org
www.thedvdplanet.org Toronto, Ontario Canada

The Dvd Plant.org STOP Please do NOT use THE DVD PLANET.ORG WEB SITE THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF Toronto Ontario Canada

This web site has taken my hard earned money. I ordered a dvd series from them for $54.99. They have all my information and have not tried to contact me regarding my purchase or my refund. I ordered this series before christmas for my daughter and she did not get her gift as of yet. this is terrible that a place would do this type of thing to people and get away with it. A lot of companies have problems, but still find a way to be in good standing with honest consumers. i received a confirmation number and i also saw were they stated it was 30 day money back guarantee. Well it is way pass 30 days. I also saw were they say the purchase was from a trusted site "trusted commerce". I use to do a lot of purchasing on the internet. paying bills etc. I am not sure if i want to use the internet for money related things anymore if this is the type of thing that i risk happening to me.

Gram
hillsborough, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Dvd-Plantorg/Toronto-Ontario/The-Dvd-Plantorg-STOP-Please-do-NOT-use-THE-DVD-PLANETORG-WEB-SITE-THEY-ARE-RIPPING-PE-302357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Dvd Plant.org