Complaint Review: The Eagle Warranty Corporation

• Reported By: Karen — Pensacola Florida USA
The Eagle Warranty Corporation
940 Scranton-Carbondale Hwy. Eynon, Pennsylvania United States of America

The Eagle Warranty Corporation What A Rip-off!!! Eynon, Pennsylvania

Now that I need to take make car in for work that should be covered under my extended warranty that I took out throught The Eagle Warranty Corporation, I find that the company no longer exists.  WOW!  That was money well spent -- NOT!!!  So, now what do I do?

If anyone can point me in the right direction as to what to do next, that would be most helpful.  I'm just thankful  that I haven't yet committed to already having the work done.  Not that I can pretend the problem doesn't exist, but at least now I know that it most likely is going to come out of my pocket -- AGAIN!!!

I am hoping that the law will make them repay everyone who bought a warranty from The Eagle Warranty Corporation, at the very least.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2011 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Eagle-Warranty-Corporation/Eynon-Pennsylvania-18403/The-Eagle-Warranty-Corporation-What-A-Rip-off-Eynon-Pennsylvania-768011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Eagle Warranty Corporation