Complaint Review: The Enclave At Naples

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Naples Florida
The Enclave At Naples
1295 Wildwood Lakes Blvd Naples, Florida U.S.A.

The Enclave At Naples Inappropriate towing gate pass rules to tenants Naples Florida

I own a turn-key furnished condo that I rent out at The Enclave at Naples and I am having problems with my tenants cars being towed also. Why in the world is The Enclave at Naples so determined to have cars towed so quickly? The towing company even offered to drive one of my tenants car back to them and charged them an additional $75.00 fee for that! Their total tow bill was $200! All this sounds very fishy to me. The security company on the property does not even issue a notice on the vehicle or some type of warning. They just spend their time driving around looking for cars without these passes and have them towed "immediately". The security company should have a list of registered vehicles plate numbers that match before they call the towing company. They do not even do that! This has become a huge problem for me, a huge inconvenience and not to mention loss of tenants and loss of money. My tenants that are in there now are moving out and finding another rental because of this. I am very unhappy with what is going on there and want an explanation to why that community is so strict and so determined to tow cars the way they do. I think it is a scam! It is the Association that makes up all these rules and hires the security and towing company to do the work. I am going to get to the bottom of what is going on here as I cannot afford to loose any more tenants over this...

Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Enclave-At-Naples/Naples-Florida-34110/The-Enclave-At-Naples-Inappropriate-towing-gate-pass-rules-to-tenants-Naples-Florida-398074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Enclave At Naples