Complaint Review: The Enclaves Apartments In Arlington

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:fort worth Texas
The Enclaves Apartments In Arlington
1249 Enclave Circle Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

The Enclaves Apartments In Arlington racist pigs Arlington Texas

I stayed in the Enclaves in Arlington in 2004-2005. My husband who I was currently separated from came to my apartment and broke one of my windows. I notified the apartments and they told me that next time he comes and damages something to let them no as well. So he came to my apartment and tried to kick in my front door. I called the police and called the apartment complex as well. The next month I went to pay my rent which was always paid on time. When I got home maybe 2 days after the rent was due I had a note on my door to come to the office. The assistant manager told me that I had to move and she gave me my money order back. I asked her why did I have to move and she said becuase I am too loud. I was 8 months preganant and always paid my rent on time also when my husband who I am separated from broke my window and cracked my door I paid out of pocket for the damages and the apartments fixed the problem. I didn't have know where to go I already had a doctor in Arlington for my pregnancy and everything. I asked a couple of people next to me am I loud and they told me that they hardly ever see me that they didn't even know I stayed there. I worked full time and went to school after work so I was hardly ever home. I didn't want to have an eviction on my record and the put an note on my door stating that I had to move out that weekend so I moved with my grandmother. I think the assistant manager was racist. My cousin who stayed in the same apartments at the time said she thought the same thing that she was always rude to her. I forgot the ladies name but she drove a infiniti utility vechicle that is white and she looks young. I called corporate and they told me that if they wanted me to move that I had to move and that she didn't have to necessarily have a legitamate reason. I wanted to hire a lawyer but didn't have the money too. This just shows you what some people can do all becuase of there title.

Tiff85
fort worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Enclaves-Apartments-In-Arlington/Arlington-Texas-76011/The-Enclaves-Apartments-In-Arlington-racist-pigs-Arlington-Texas-373901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Enclaves Apartments In Arlington