Complaint Review: The Engine Center

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: Shaiky — Camlachie Ontario
The Engine Center
Crown Point, Indiana USA

The Engine Center , Remanufactured.com Product and refund never delivered Crown Point Indiana

On Novemebr 6/2013 I paid for a 1985-87 Cadillac Transverse S head engine to be built by these people. On April 1/2014 after several excuses on their behalf such as trouble finding parts, bad weather, employee shortage, etc etc I told them I would like a full refund since they could not obviously deliver the product. On April 2/2014 I was notified a refund would occur but that it would take "approximately 2 weeks to have the check issued" and they would send me a USPS tracking number once the check had been sent. Well here it is May 16/2014 and still no refund in sight. I have contacted them several times and my last response as of today was  " As I have stated to you previously, I don't have a specific date for receipt of your refund. You will receive an email with USPS tracking when the check is mailed" . Also, they have, told me that their checks are issued on Fridays and, since the original "approximately 2 weeks "for check issuance, several Fridays have passed with no check being sent yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Engine-Center/Crown-Point-Indiana-46307/The-Engine-Center-Remanufacturedcom-Product-and-refund-never-delivered-Crown-Point-Ind-1147367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Engine Center