Complaint Review: The Evergreen Clinic - Anne Lucas, Dr. Robert Galak, MD

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2008

• Reported By:renton Washington
The Evergreen Clinic - Anne Lucas, Dr. Robert Galak, MD
13128 Totem Lake Blvd Ne Suite 206 Kirkland, Washington U.S.A.
  • Phone: 425-821 1810
  • Web:
  • Category: Clinics

The Evergreen Clinic - Anne Lucas, Dr. Robert Galak, MD Apathetic receptionist, "Lost" messages, un-returned calls result in patient getting fined $150 and sent (in process) to collections within weeks of fee Kirkland Washington

I had to cancel a counselor appointment which seems like a simple task but not at "The Evergreen Clinic". It starts with a messy messaging system. My first time calling I learn that depending on your doctor you either need to talk to Connie or Nancy. After them not answering I get Nancys message box and am Im told to NOT leave a message and to contact your provider. I call back and this time select my provider and am then told again that I'm NOT to leave a message their but to select the front desk. Calling yet another time I leave a message to CANCEL my appointment. What a mess.

Well, apparently they didnt get my message and I was fined $150 for a "missed" appointment which was sent to me via mail. Talking with Nancy about the situation she said she would look into it and call me back. I dont get a call back or follow up but instead get a letter saying

"Every effort has been made to work with you to make payment arrangements on your account. Unless payment in full is received from you within ten business days, this account will be forwarded to our collection agency..."

What?! Is this what she meant by "looking into it"? Are you kidding me? I have never dealt with any type of business that would threaten collections over a bill so quickly. And in the context of how this "bill" was incurred is just ridiculous!

Jared
renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Evergreen-Clinic-Anne-Lucas-Dr-Robert-Galak-MD/Kirkland-Washington-98034/The-Evergreen-Clinic-Anne-Lucas-Dr-Robert-Galak-MD-Apathetic-receptionist-Lost-mes-308165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Evergreen Clinic - Anne Lucas, Dr. Robert Galak, MD

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC