Complaint Review: The Experience Book Sales

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: ciara — grass valley California United States of America
The Experience Book Sales
14414 tim burr lane grass valley, California United States of America

The Experience Book Sales Jason Door to door sales that rip you off DO NOT TRUST THEM grass valley, California

If you get someone coming to your door telling you they are  working for college and selling childrens books through experience sales and that you pay for the books and the arrive in 6 to 8 weeks do npot trust them! My husband told me to give the guy a chance and he had a receipt book with a website so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Well $55.00 later and 3 months have gone by and my check has been cashed I have received no books and I cannot get in contact with the company on the reciept except via email!

Do not trust these people. It is a big ripoff! I wish I had known this sooner so I could have canceled the check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Experience-Book-Sales/grass-valley-California-95945/The-Experience-Book-Sales-Jason-Door-to-door-sales-that-rip-you-off-DO-NOT-TRUST-THEM-gras-900633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Experience Book Sales