Complaint Review: The Experience LLC --- William Hughes

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Gary S. San Jose — San Jose California
The Experience LLC --- William Hughes
PO Box 82386 Phoenix, AZ 85071 San Jose, California United States of America

The Experience LLC --- William Hughes William came to my door and was selling magazines and other published items. When I told him I didn't want any magazines he then showed me some picture print and said it was tax deductible. He then to San Jose, California

William Hughes came to my door selling magazines and other published items. When I told him I didn't want any magazines he then shoed me some picture prints. He said they were tax deductible and if I bought a set for $46.00 plus $15.00 processing & handeling, total of $61.00, that he would come back to my houise on the coming weekend and wash all the windows on my house. He also gave me his cell phone number. He never showed up, the number he gave me was not his and I have not received anything in the mail as of yet. This rip off transaction took place on 03/05/2013. I sent an email to his company (www.experiencesales.com) over a month ago and nobody has ever contacted me as of yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Experience-LLC-William-Hughes/San-Jose-California-95125/The-Experience-LLC-William-Hughes-William-came-to-my-door-and-was-selling-magazines-a-1046727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Experience LLC --- William Hughes

Oedipus