Complaint Review: The Experience LLC

• Updated: Wed, December 07, 2011

• Reported By: angel eyes — sumnter Ohio United States of America
The Experience LLC
P>O> Box82386 PHOENIX, Arizona United States of America

The Experience LLC Bruce Melrose Bruce Melrose seems like a nice young man PHOENIX, Arizona

I dont know if I have put all the information down. As I recall the door bell rang and I am use to having students selling books for their education as a summer job but I have never been jolted before and it really upsets me.  The books that I paid for being on a tight budget I thought the books would be great for my grand children.  He also mentioned that I could donate the books to the Childrens Hospital like the rest of the people had done.These books cost $40.00 a piece and the names of the books were Fairies, Cars and Princeses.  I have 2 grandaughter and 1 grand son which the books would have been enjoyed.  Well this week I decided to check as to why the books have not been delivered.  There was no phone number for the company or even for Bruce Melrose, so I decided to pull up the web site to behold I found information on the rip off report. I am very heart broken cause of the money i spent with nothing in returned.  Well this incident taught me a lesson and if anyone else comes here to sell books they are going to get a very rude statement.  It ruins this type of service for students who are really what they say they are and exactly what they are doing.l Unfor no more I will not talk to anyone who is selling anything, even my school, how would I know if they are who they say they are and who they represent.  I hope the guy has pleasant dreams sooner or later he will get caught and pay for what he did----------------

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Experience-LLC/PHOENIX-Arizona-85071/The-Experience-LLC-Bruce-Melrose-Bruce-Melrose-seems-like-a-nice-young-man-PHOENIX-Arizon-806273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Experience LLC