Complaint Review: The Experience LLC

• Reported By: Anonymous — Trafalgar Indiana
The Experience LLC
PO Box 82386 Phoenix, Arizona USA

The Experience LLC Book Sales Fraud Phoenix Arizona

I had a young man who identified himself as Adam Heath come to my door to sell books and magazines to fund a trip for his soccer team.  He said he was from the our area and his father had told him to take the initiative to fund his own trip by going door to door.  He seemed like a nice kid, so I ordered books to be donated to Riley Children's Hospital and wrote him a check payable to The Experience.  I later found out from my husband that my mother-in-law, who lives close to us, had two very nice young girls come to her door with a different story, but also selling for the same company The Experience.  I decided to check this company out online, found many complaints, company is a scam.  My mother-in-law and I can't believe we fell for this.  I normally try to be more aware of this type of thing, but this kid seemed genuinely legitimate.  So unfortunate that you can't trust anyone these days.  I read a complaint from a woman in Tennesse who also had a kid identify himself as Adam Heath.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Experience-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/The-Experience-LLC-Book-Sales-Fraud-Phoenix-Arizona-1067721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Experience LLC