Complaint Review: The Experience, LLC

• Reported By: Libby — Tarpon Springs Florida United States of America
The Experience, LLC
PO Box 82386 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

The Experience, LLC Experience Sales Door to door solicitor Phoenix, Arizona

Two young men knocked on my door around dinner time last night and one did all of the taking.  He said he was raising money to go to England for his broadcasting major he was doing at USF. He said he was gradauting soon and needed 20,000 points to go and already had 16,000 points.

He was selling books from $55 and up (each) and he earned the most points if you donated the book to a local Hospital.

I told him it was too much money and he said that a man down the street said the same thing and had given him $30 in cash and that I could combine it with my order and only have to pay $25. I said ok. He insisted that I pay cash because he would get twice the points, but I insisted on writting a check.

I had a weird vibe and asked him why if this was a non profit, why were we making the check out to "The Experience, LLC" an LLC??

The next morning I googled the "The Experience, LLC" and found them on the BBB with an "F" and on the "ripoff report" site. I was not happy and put a stop payment on my check right away and notified my HOA.

I like to support hard working kids and many do come by as I live walking distance to our local high school and I have 2 teenagers myself.

I should of asked to see his driver license as he said he just lived on a small cul-de-sac in front of the high school down the steeet. That would of given me the red flag.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Experience-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/The-Experience-LLC-Experience-Sales-Door-to-door-solicitor-Phoenix-Arizona-943420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Experience, LLC