Complaint Review: The Famous Poets Society

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2002

• Reported By:Martin TN
The Famous Poets Society
105 W. Valley View Rd. Suite 4 Talent, Oregon U.S.A.

The Famous Poets Society Rip Off

*UPDATE Employee: Book and costs

On 6-5-01, I ordered a poetry book from The Famous Poets Society for $37. It was to include a poem written by me. In July, I received a letter from them stating that I had not sent enough payment and then I sent a check for $19.95. I never received the book. But they did get and keep my money.

Patricia
Martin, TN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Famous-Poets-Society/Talent-Oregon-97540/The-Famous-Poets-Society-Rip-Off-11788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Famous Poets Society

Book and costs

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

The literature we sent out is very clear on costs for any item purchased from us. We do not have any hidden charges whatsoever. This can be verified. If this person would contact us I could do something about it. To the best of my knowledge we have not been contacted.

I highly recommend first contacting us (or any company) if you have a complaint. We can do very little if you don't. Posting a complaint here may feel good but it solves very little. We can be phoned and most easily emailed. If you found this site you can find famouspoets.com and send us an email. We always respond.

Thanks.