Complaint Review: The Fathers Choice

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Livingston Louisiana
The Fathers Choice
fatherschoice.org Goleta, California U.S.A.

The Fathers Choice I was taken advantage of. Never got representation Goleta California

I contacted Father's Choice about handleing my court documents, since I was strapped for money and couldn't afford a real attorney. They told me it would take two to three weeks to get all my court papers in and I could take my ex to court. I waited and waited for documents but never received them. I contacted them two days before I had a court hearing, and couldn't get anyone on the phone. They said they were going to have a attorney contact me to help me out, but I never received that call.

I looked like a butthole in court not having my stuff straight. I called and spoke with four different people about this and finally asked to have my money refunded. Renee', Amber and Jean all told me they would reimburst me all monies, but it could take a few weeks. I waited once more and it was never done. I tried to recently contact them, but there phone is no longer in service, and I knew I lost.

This Brian Azouz aught to be arrested and put in prision for this. This man beat other men with the easiest weapon, their children

Cully
Livingston, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Fathers-Choice/Goleta-California/The-Fathers-Choice-I-was-taken-advantage-of-Never-got-representation-Goleta-California-408284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Fathers Choice