Complaint Review: The Fiola Mare

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: Best61 — Luurel Maryland
The Fiola Mare
Washington, District of Columbia USA

The Fiola Mare U.S Federal Gov. Grants Grant- scam Washington District of Columbia

Received a phone call fro DC guy Michael Goul states I qualify for $9000 in grant money from the federal gov. Guy knew my home phone # and address.He stated that to receive the money I had to either provide an account number or go to western union after calling the director back with code number that he gave me. Well being that I was taught you don't get something for nothing I started asking questions. I asked for his name and gov.id number. I guest this was not good for him, this man cursed me out calling me all kinds of MFs and female dogs. He stated I was trying to get information to trap him. I finally hung up because there is no way a person can cuss like that unless they practice. Any way please be aware that scammers don't like to be questioned. the phone number they gave me to call back was different than the one on the caller id, but they were both in DC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Fiola-Mare/Washington-District-of-Columbia/The-Fiola-Mare-US-Federal-Gov-Grants-Grant-scam-Washington-District-of-Columbia-1134405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Fiola Mare