Complaint Review: The Firm Legal Mediation Practice

1919 Blanding Boulevard, HOUSTON, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 972-535-4914
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

The Firm Legal Mediation Practice Mr. ONeil's they would send Law Enforcement to arrest me at my place of work or home. HOUSTON, Texas

I received a call 12/27/12 from a Ms. O'Neal's who left a voice mail on my phone advising me to call before  in order to avoid "this" matter from going further. I returned the call promptly as he made it sound like an urgent legal matter.he advised me I had until 12 noon on the same date to come up with $700 due in interest in my loan. Cause my loan was Originally $ 585.

They didn't even known who I really got the loan from.Ms.O'Neal's went as far as advising me if I did not come up with something towards the amount due (which I offered to pay $200 towards it right then and set up arrangements for the balance) that they would send Law Enforcement to arrest me at my place of work or home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Firm-Legal-Mediation-Practice/HOUSTON-Texas-/The-Firm-Legal-Mediation-Practice-Mr-ONeils-they-would-send-Law-Enforcement-to-arrest-m-988073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Firm Legal Mediation Practice