Complaint Review: The First National Card (cca)

• Submitted: Mon, July 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2004

• Reported By:columbus Mississippi
The First National Card (cca)
Po.box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The First National Card (cca) ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

They all most ripped me off, until I seen this website about the rip off and read some of the people report who got ripped off. They just sent me the card today, saying that I needed to call first, to activate the card. This not the first time they sent me a card, this happen a while back. When I called, they asked for a bank account, with I told them I did'nt have. So they hung up the phone, and I called back, then they said I needed a bank or checking account to activate the card. They asked how soon and when I will have a bank account, and I knew then, it was just a rip off. Gladly, I did'nt send any money, but, I'll like to let others know that if they ever get a card like the CCA CARD, don't trust it. How can you be approved for something you did'nt apply for.

Tameka
columbus, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2004 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-First-National-Card-cca/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/The-First-National-Card-cca-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-98593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The First National Card (cca)