Complaint Review: The First National Merchant Card

• Submitted: Sat, November 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, November 25, 2006

• Reported By:Grand Rapids Minnesota
The First National Merchant Card
P.O. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The First National Merchant Card I would like to know how they got my address to send me this credit card Im glad I checked It out first It is so fishy, Las Vegas Nevada

I recieved this card on 11/25/06. I don't understand how they got my adress. I have just moved. It bothers me that there are scams out there like this. How can this happen????

Barb
Grand Rapids, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2006 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-First-National-Merchant-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/The-First-National-Merchant-Card-I-would-like-to-know-how-they-got-my-address-to-send-me-t-222180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The First National Merchant Card